Numerical Simulation of Laser Welding of Thin-wall Aluminum Alloy
- Wei Duan, Ting Jiang, Lihong Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Duan
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.69How to use a DOI?
- Numerical Simulation, Laser Welding, Thin-Walled Aluminum Alloy
- The simulation of thin-walled aluminum alloy laser welding was carried out in this paper. It is analyzed for the temperature field of thin-walled aluminum alloy laser welding in various laser power and scan speed. The simulation results show that with the increase of laser power, the area of heat affected zone increases, and with the increase of welding speed, the cross sectional area of molten pool decreases.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Duan AU - Ting Jiang AU - Lihong Zhou PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Numerical Simulation of Laser Welding of Thin-wall Aluminum Alloy BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.69 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.69 ID - Duan2018/05 ER -