A Multi-Layer Steganographic method Based on Audio Time Domain Segmented and Network Steganography
- Pengfei Xue, Hanlin Liu, Jingsong Hu, Ronggui Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Pengfei Xue
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.72How to use a DOI?
- Information Hiding; Audio Steganography; Network Steganography; Multi-Layer Steganography
- Both audio steganography and network steganography are belong to modern steganography. Audio steganography has a large capacity. Network steganography is difficult to detect or track. In this paper, a multi-layer steganographic method based on the collaboration of them (MLS-ATDSS&NS) is proposed. MLS-ATDSS&NS is realized in two covert layers (audio steganography layer and network steganography layer) by two steps. A new audio time domain segmented steganography (ATDSS) method is proposed in step 1, and the collaboration method of ATDSS and NS is proposed in step 2. The experimental results showed that the advantage of MLS-ATDSS&NS over others is better trade-off between capacity, anti-detectability and robustness, that means higher steganographic capacity, better anti-detectability and stronger robustness.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pengfei Xue AU - Hanlin Liu AU - Jingsong Hu AU - Ronggui Hu PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - A Multi-Layer Steganographic method Based on Audio Time Domain Segmented and Network Steganography BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.72 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.72 ID - Xue2018/05 ER -