A Test of Performance Comparison of Multifunctional High-speed Highway Condition Monitors
- Nan Chen, Yongyan Yu, Huayange He
- Corresponding Author
- Nan Chen
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.73How to use a DOI?
- pavement condition, laser, multifunctional high-speed highway condition monitors, correlation, rut, IRI, cracking.
- This paper is involed in a test of performance comparison of multifunctional high-speed highway condition monitors. Data of rut, IRI and crackings has been collected and analysis of variation coefficient and correlation has also been analyzed. A significant difference of all samples is revealed in the test. It is of great affection for operators, work condition to the result of the test. And a few of the samples even didn’t finish some sections of the test. Above all, the result of the test can provide the department of maintenance very important information.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nan Chen AU - Yongyan Yu AU - Huayange He PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - A Test of Performance Comparison of Multifunctional High-speed Highway Condition Monitors BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.73 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.73 ID - Chen2018/05 ER -