A FP-CNN method for aircraft fault prognostics
- Zhiyu Chen, Lihong Shang, Mi Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Zhiyu Chen
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.99How to use a DOI?
- fault prognosis convolutional neural network (FP-CNN), aircraft fault prognostics
- Predicting the status of flight vehicle in advance can have huge advantages in maintenance and early warning areas. Accurate forecast helps reduce maintenance costs and improve safety during the aircraft's life cycle. Combining the ability of convolutional neural network to extract features of different levels and its computational efficiency, a novel convolutional neural network -- fault prognosis convolutional neural network(FP-CNN) is proposed in this paper, the purpose of which is to predict the Remaining Useful Life (RUL) by learning sequential information and extracting sensor features from noisy datasets under different operating modes. An experiment on CMPASS data is conducted to prove the efficiency and accuracy of this framework.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhiyu Chen AU - Lihong Shang AU - Mi Zhou PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - A FP-CNN method for aircraft fault prognostics BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.99 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.99 ID - Chen2018/05 ER -