Research on the Flexural Deformation of the Damping Valve Slice
- Yijie Chen, Yafeng Zhang, Mengyan Xu, Fu Du, Peng Gui
- Corresponding Author
- Yijie Chen
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.116How to use a DOI?
- damping valve, annular valve slice, nonuniform load, flexural deformation.
- The damping valve structure of shock absorber usually takes throttle slice as the main part, when the pressure difference at both ends of the valve and the pretightening force of the valve slice can be overcome, annular gap will be formed between the valve body and slice to form throttle channel, so as to achieve the purpose of attenuating external vibration. In this case, the valve slice mechanical model is established, and the deflection formula under the nonuniform load is deduced, which can calculated the deformation of valve slice at any position, and the analysis of the influence factors is carried out, which lays a foundation for study the performance characteristics of the damping device.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yijie Chen AU - Yafeng Zhang AU - Mengyan Xu AU - Fu Du AU - Peng Gui PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Research on the Flexural Deformation of the Damping Valve Slice BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.116 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.116 ID - Chen2018/05 ER -