Analysis and Comparison of Network Information Security Encryption Technology
- Qiuyan Tian, Hao Kang, Ting Ai, Long Fei
- Corresponding Author
- Qiuyan Tian
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.117How to use a DOI?
- network; information security; encryption; password
- This article not only describes the network information security encryption mechanisms, but also analyzes the advantage of symmetric cryptography and asymmetric cryptography. It points out the problems which are noted in the application and compares the information encryption technology commonly used. Finally, this article prospects the development and application of information encryption technology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiuyan Tian AU - Hao Kang AU - Ting Ai AU - Long Fei PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Analysis and Comparison of Network Information Security Encryption Technology BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.117 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.117 ID - Tian2018/05 ER -