Research on Simulation of Anti-lock Braking System Based on MATLAB
- Fengping Cao, Chunmei Chen, Lifa Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Fengping Cao
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.147How to use a DOI?
- Anti-lock braking-system (ABS), Slip ratio, Vehicle model, Simulation analysis
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) is a system that automatically adjusts the braking force of the wheels when the vehicle is braking. It can prevent the wheels from locking to obtain the best braking effect, and improve the directional stability of the automobile. In the paper, the ABS system models based on Matlab were established, including single wheel vehicle model, tire model and vehicle braking system model. The Matlab/Simulink simulation environment was used to simulate the braking effect of a car with and without an ABS system by combining specific actual vehicle data. The simulation results confirm the validity and effectiveness of ABS.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fengping Cao AU - Chunmei Chen AU - Lifa Zhou PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Research on Simulation of Anti-lock Braking System Based on MATLAB BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.147 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.147 ID - Cao2018/05 ER -