Study on Simulation for Vehicle Ride Comfort Based on MATLAB
- Fengping Cao, Chunmei Chen, Lifa Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Fengping Cao
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.148How to use a DOI?
- Automobile ride comfort, Matlab/Simlink, Simulation analysis
- Ride comfort is an important performance index of a automobile, and it directly affects people's riding comfort. Suspension system is an important factor affecting the ride comfort of the car. In the paper, the influence of suspension on vehicle ride comfort was analyzed, then a model of automobile suspension system based on Matlab/Simulink was established to simulate the ride comfort of vehicles. The study provided a research method for analyzing the impact of suspension system on vehicle ride comfort, and also provided reference for optimization of suspension parameters during vehicle design.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fengping Cao AU - Chunmei Chen AU - Lifa Zhou PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Study on Simulation for Vehicle Ride Comfort Based on MATLAB BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.148 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.148 ID - Cao2018/05 ER -