Safety Protection Implementation for Automotive Repair Information Disclosure Service Platform
- Guoliang Dong, Hong Jia, Haiying Xia
- Corresponding Author
- Guoliang Dong
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.149How to use a DOI?
- Information System, Safety Protection, Internet Security, Intrusion prevention, Server Security, Database Security
- Automotive repair information disclosure service platform is deployed on the internet which is open to the web users. The system’s security should be seriously considered. The safety methods and technology applied in the process of deploying is discussed, such as institutional construction, server protection, database protection, system operation and maintenance. The platform is running normally after officially deployed. The protection methods and technology is proved to meet the security goal for the application and the database.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guoliang Dong AU - Hong Jia AU - Haiying Xia PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Safety Protection Implementation for Automotive Repair Information Disclosure Service Platform BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.149 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.149 ID - Dong2018/05 ER -