Finite-time Passivity Control for a Kind of Nonlinear System Based on T-S Fuzzy Model
- Enliang Zhao, Lihua Sun, Baoyan Zhu, Chunling Chang
- Corresponding Author
- Enliang Zhao
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.150How to use a DOI?
- Finite-time Boundedness, passive Control, T-S Fuzzy Model, descriptor system
- By means of Lyapunov function and the finite-time theory, the problems of finite-time boundedness and passive control for a kind of nonlinear system described by T-S fuzzy model are studied. The sufficient conditions, which maintain finite-time boundedness and satisfy the passive control performance are by means of designing the controller. The condition is expressed by linear matrix inequalities, and the state feedback gain matrix is obtained by solving these matrix inequalities. Numerical examples illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Enliang Zhao AU - Lihua Sun AU - Baoyan Zhu AU - Chunling Chang PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Finite-time Passivity Control for a Kind of Nonlinear System Based on T-S Fuzzy Model BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.150 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.150 ID - Zhao2018/05 ER -