Study on the Mechanism of Harmonic Amplification of Cable Leakage capacitance Based on MATLAB
- Xiaofei Chen, Zejing Qiu, Chupeng Xiao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaofei Chen
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.9How to use a DOI?
- Harmonic impedance, harmonic amplification, leakage capacitance, resonance.
- Taking the distribution cable as the research object, based on the circuit theory, the equivalent circuit parameters of the cable are calculated. On the basis of this, the harmonic impedance model of distribution cable is established, The amplification mechanism of the leakage capacitance of the cable is analyzed, and the change curve of the harmonic current amplification factor with the cable length and the frequency of harmonic wave is obtained by MATLAB simulation. From the curve can be drawn, the curve of the extreme point is the parallel resonant point. In this paper, the analysis of harmonic current amplification mechanism and the harmonic impedance model of distribution cable is of some guiding significance to avoid the resonance of the cable line.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaofei Chen AU - Zejing Qiu AU - Chupeng Xiao PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Study on the Mechanism of Harmonic Amplification of Cable Leakage capacitance Based on MATLAB BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.9 ID - Chen2017/06 ER -