Research of Ship's Stealth Methods in Static Electric Field
- Peng Yu, Jinfang Cheng, Runxiang Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Peng Yu
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.28How to use a DOI?
- warship, electric field, stealth, anti-corrosion, Advanced ICCP, impressed-current compensation
- In order to decrease the ship's static electric field as much as possible, the ship potential and static electric field are compared under different conditions, natural corrosion, sacrificial anodes protection, normal and advanced impressed-current cathodic protection and impressed-current compensation based on boundary element calculating software. Then a scaled ship model experiment was conducted for the validation of numerical results. The results show that the method based on impressed-current compensation can most effectively decrease the ship's static electric field compared with other methods, but the whole ship areas are not under cathodic protection.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peng Yu AU - Jinfang Cheng AU - Runxiang Jiang PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Research of Ship's Stealth Methods in Static Electric Field BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.28 ID - Yu2017/06 ER -