The Research about Composite Square Shell Fillet
- Dianbo Ren, Yiru Xia, Zhongqing He
- Corresponding Author
- Dianbo Ren
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.36How to use a DOI?
- Composite, finite element analysis, fillet.
- The Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) is one of the most popular materials for the impact attenuator. This is because that it has small density, high strength and high stiffness, which are required for crashworthy structure. In this paper, the CFRP square shell is the research object, the effect of fillet is analyzed by the software ANSYS Workbench/LS-DYNA. The results shows that the fillet is an important effect factor for square shell failure mode and crashworthiness, the failure mode change from unstable to stable when the fillet radius increases, meanwhile the SEA and mean crash load increase.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dianbo Ren AU - Yiru Xia AU - Zhongqing He PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - The Research about Composite Square Shell Fillet BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.36 ID - Ren2017/06 ER -