Research on Extraction of QAR Key Parameters during Approach Phase of Civil Aviation
- Jianjun Chen, Xu Zhang, Ming Zhao, Yan Xia
- Corresponding Author
- Jianjun Chen
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.46How to use a DOI?
- Approach phase, QAR, R-type cluster analysis, flight quality.
- During the approach phase, the aircraft is prone to human error caused by the occurrence of unstable approach. In order to facilitate the study of the flight quality of the approach phase, this paper proposes to study on extraction of QAR key parameters in approach phase. The QAR parameters are classified by R-type clustering analysis, combined with the flight principle, the aircraft performance-related knowledge and the pilot's personal flight experience to judge. The variables within the group with higher correlation coefficients are reduced after each cluster. Ultimately, the main parameters of the QAR are the barometric altitude, the total air temperature, the wind speed, the wind direction, the pitch angle, the roll angle, the yaw angle, the indicated airspeed, the vertical speed, the longitudinal acceleration, the lateral acceleration and the vertical acceleration. Through these QAR key parameters, it can describe the trajectory and trend of the aircraft in the 3D space, which has laid a good foundation for studying the fight quality in approach phase.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianjun Chen AU - Xu Zhang AU - Ming Zhao AU - Yan Xia PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Research on Extraction of QAR Key Parameters during Approach Phase of Civil Aviation BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.46 ID - Chen2017/06 ER -