Existence and Stability of Anti-Periodic Solutions for Fuzzy Cohen- Grossberg Neural Networks with Time-varying Delays on Time Scales
- Qianhong Zhang, Guiying Wang, Xiaoying Zhong
- Corresponding Author
- Qianhong Zhang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.47How to use a DOI?
- anti-periodic solutions, fuzzy Cohen-Grossberge neural networks, time-varying delays, asymptotic stability, time scales.
- By applying the novel method, some sufficient conditions are established for the existence and global exponential stability of anti-periodic solutions for a kind of fuzzy Cohen-Grossberg neural networks on time scales. Moreover an example is given to illustrate our results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qianhong Zhang AU - Guiying Wang AU - Xiaoying Zhong PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Existence and Stability of Anti-Periodic Solutions for Fuzzy Cohen- Grossberg Neural Networks with Time-varying Delays on Time Scales BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.47 ID - Zhang2017/06 ER -