Study on numerical well test for discrete-fracture cavity model
- Fangfang Chen, Shaoji Hou, Zhiwen Ding, Yuewu Liu, Jianglong Xue, Qi Li
- Corresponding Author
- Fangfang Chen
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.98How to use a DOI?
- Discrete-fracture model, Finite element method, Numerical well test, Vuggy carbonate reservoir.
- For the fractured vuggy carbonate reservoir, the existing well test models are difficult to apply because of many factors, such as the rock structure, the structural fracture and the dissolution. To solve this problem and represent the complicated flow in carbonate reservoir, we propose a finite element numerical well test model to analyze the fractured carbonate reservoirs, which are descripted from different regional reservoir flow conditions and the fluid characteristics in the numerical model. The numerical model of fractured vuggy carbonate reservoir can be used to simulate the process of pressure change, more accurate flow details of fracture cave type carbonate reservoir are described, and theoretical guidance for the development of fractured vuggy carbonate reservoirs are provided.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fangfang Chen AU - Shaoji Hou AU - Zhiwen Ding AU - Yuewu Liu AU - Jianglong Xue AU - Qi Li PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Study on numerical well test for discrete-fracture cavity model BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.98 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.98 ID - Chen2017/06 ER -