Study on Interference Testing of Fractured-Vuggy Carbonate Reservoirs
- Jianping Yang, Qi LI, Fangfang Chen, Yuewu Liu, Jian Zhang, Dapeng Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Jianping Yang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.99How to use a DOI?
- carbonate reservoirs, fractured-vuggy units, interference test, finite element calculation.
- Along with the development of oil and gas fields, geological condition and well pattern arrangement are getting complicated. More and more domestic and foreign experts have paid attention to the study of the interference testing to assess the connectivity between wells and solve the reservoir parameters. As far as fractured-vuggy carbonate reservoirs, the existing interference testing analysis become increasingly difficult to apply, because of the big influence on reservoir space made by many factors such as the rock texture, the fracturing of faults affects and soluble ability. Aiming at this problem, a mathematical interference testing model of the fractured-vuggy carbonate reservoirs was established, that then used to test an observation well and two interfering wells in Tarim oilfield. Finally, the discrete numerical model did a reasonably good job of modeling the well pressure changing processes during the whole interference testing, and getting connectivity parameters between wells by fitting calculation, which can give a technic and theory support for application and production
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianping Yang AU - Qi LI AU - Fangfang Chen AU - Yuewu Liu AU - Jian Zhang AU - Dapeng Gao PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Study on Interference Testing of Fractured-Vuggy Carbonate Reservoirs BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.99 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.99 ID - Yang2017/06 ER -