Research on Correction Method of Non - coherent Velocity Error
- Mingxin Kou, Gang Fu, Wei Yu
- Corresponding Author
- Mingxin Kou
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.101How to use a DOI?
- Frequency difference; noncritical; Speed
- The measurement and control system works under the non-coherent system. When the nominal frequency of the star is not consistent, the velocity measurement results introduce the system error. In order to eliminate this kind of influence; this paper analyzes the influence of the inconsistency of the nominal frequency of the star from the basic principle and algorithm of the non-coherent velocity measurement. It is concluded that the nominal frequency difference measurement of the star is inevitable, Normalized to the station nominal downlink frequency, the frequency inconsistency part of the conversion to the star clock error, measured downstream nominal frequency normalized satellite nominal uplink frequency, the method for the speed system error correction, thereby improving the non-coherent speed Accuracy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mingxin Kou AU - Gang Fu AU - Wei Yu PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Research on Correction Method of Non - coherent Velocity Error BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.101 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.101 ID - Kou2017/06 ER -