Principle Analysis and Improved Design of a Solid State Power Amplifier Module
- Xiao Wang, Gang Cheng, Shuai Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiao Wang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.102How to use a DOI?
- Solid state amplifier; balanced amplification; MOSFET; fault analysis.
- The application of solid-state power amplifier in the transmitter has been more and more extensive. This paper analyzes the working principle of a balanced-type solid-state amplifier module based on GaN, and analyzes its common failure mechanism. Design, for most of the solid-state power amplifier module (including LDMOS tube amplifier) the design and use of a certain reference to the significance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiao Wang AU - Gang Cheng AU - Shuai Liu PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Principle Analysis and Improved Design of a Solid State Power Amplifier Module BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.102 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.102 ID - Wang2017/06 ER -