Air Quality and Meteorological Conditions Coupling Analysis of the Jingjinji District
- Jing Yang, Quanwe Wei, Lingjun Liu, Zaifeng Tian, Jing Zhu, Haibo Feng
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Yang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.108How to use a DOI?
- Air Quality, Meteorological Condition, Jingjinji District.
- From different angles on the relationship between air pollution and meteorological elements preliminary studied, this research adopts the method of orthogonal analysis, by the analysis of day-to-day relationship between AQI (Air Pollution Index) and meteorological conditions of the Jingjinji District. Since April 2013 to June 2014, AQI of Jingjinji district had been being at Moderately Polluted level. Since October to March of the following year, there is a phenomenon of AQI peak. Heavy air pollution diffusion trend is basically originates from Shijiazhuang-Xingtai and Zhangjiakou-Xingtai, and the direction is SW-NE. The air flow conditions for have promoting effect to the contaminant spread, but not absolute. It is same to rainfall, AQI value at rainfall day will be smaller.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Yang AU - Quanwe Wei AU - Lingjun Liu AU - Zaifeng Tian AU - Jing Zhu AU - Haibo Feng PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Air Quality and Meteorological Conditions Coupling Analysis of the Jingjinji District BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.108 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.108 ID - Yang2017/06 ER -