A Speech Enhance Method of Spectral Subtraction Based on Objective Evaluation
- Zitong Yu, Longxiang Guo, Huifeng Li
- Corresponding Author
- Zitong Yu
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.109How to use a DOI?
- Objective Evaluation, Spectrum Subtraction, Speech Coding, Acoustic Communication.
- Speech coding is a technique that transforms speech signal of big data to digital signal of small data. This characteristic is suitable for the underwater acoustic transmission of narrowband communication. It's one of the support to underwater acoustic high speed voice communication on the source code level. This paper expounds MELP, and applies PESQ, an objective speech quality assessment, to evaluate and mark the quality of speech coding. According to the evaluation score to judge the quality of speech communication. It is suppressed that the stabile noise components in decode speech by using spectrum subtraction method. Experimental results show that it can improve the PESQ evaluation score and obtain better auditory perception.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zitong Yu AU - Longxiang Guo AU - Huifeng Li PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - A Speech Enhance Method of Spectral Subtraction Based on Objective Evaluation BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.109 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.109 ID - Yu2017/06 ER -