Research on the point contact mechanics model of sleeve structure with the contact process of the inner core concerned
- Xiaofeng Zhao, Bo Shen, Kejian Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaofeng Zhao
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.124How to use a DOI?
- Sleeved members; Extension length of the inner core; Mechanical model; Point contact; Contrast.
- To study the sleeve structure under the axial pressure, taking the contact process of the inner core into account, the deformation process of point contact between the inner core and the flexible sleeve was studied theoretically. The second order differential equilibrium equations of a small deflection were adopted to deduce the formula of the physical quantities such as the deflection, moment, shear and contact reaction of the inner core and the sleeve. Experimental studies have been made with the results in the reference , and the following results can be obtained: 1). If use the mechanical model of the contact process of inner core, it can reflect the order process of the sleeve structure when point contact happen; 2). The mechanical model of the inner core calculated by using the computing model that concerns the contract process of inner core provides basis for the end restraint design of inner core and outer sleeve; 3). This mechanical model is compatible with real conditions and can make the sleeve be applied in engineering practice effectively.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaofeng Zhao AU - Bo Shen AU - Kejian Ma PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Research on the point contact mechanics model of sleeve structure with the contact process of the inner core concerned BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.124 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.124 ID - Zhao2017/06 ER -