A Method of Route Leak Anomaly Detection Based on Heuristic Rules
- Jingwei Liu, Bin Yang, Jinju Liu, Yuliang Lu, Kailong Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Jingwei Liu
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.127How to use a DOI?
- inter-domain routing system, anomaly detection, AS relationship, route leak anomaly.
- This paper presents a method of route leak anomaly detection based on optimized "valley" rule. This paper amended the "valley" rule which used to detect route leak anomaly to improve the route leak detection precision. The experimental results show that the AS relationship recognition algorithm can recognize the AS relationship effectively and the amendment rules of route leak anomaly detection can be used to improve the detection precision effectively.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jingwei Liu AU - Bin Yang AU - Jinju Liu AU - Yuliang Lu AU - Kailong Zhu PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - A Method of Route Leak Anomaly Detection Based on Heuristic Rules BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.127 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.127 ID - Liu2017/06 ER -