The Design of Continuous Wave Light Source on Detecting Aflatoxin
- Xuyang Zhao, Hao Yang, Cancan Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Xuyang Zhao
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.131How to use a DOI?
- closed loop feedback; stable light source; fixed wavelength; high frequency; single Photon Counting
- The separation of elements is achieved by ultra-performance liquid chromatography system for Aflatoxins, the use of a closed-loop feedback control system is to produce a stable continuous wave light source, fixed wavelength of 360nm illumination light source onto the separation of elements, resulting in the emission wavelength was 440nm receiving photomultiplier tube, and then it gets high-frequency pulses. By single photon counting system pulse will be integrated for a fixed time , aflatoxin can be obtained G1, B1, G2, B2 content elements through the peak area calculation. Without derivatives quantitative determination of aflatoxin can be carried out quickly and efficiently. This design can effectively address the impact of the stability of the light source on the test results. It is useful for analysis LED spectral characteristics.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xuyang Zhao AU - Hao Yang AU - Cancan Huang PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - The Design of Continuous Wave Light Source on Detecting Aflatoxin BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.131 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.131 ID - Zhao2017/06 ER -