Research of Training Airspace Planning based on Genetic Algorithm
- Jiacheng Ma, Dengkai Yao, Guhao Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Jiacheng Ma
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.132How to use a DOI?
- airspace; genetic algorithm; packing optimization; BL algorithm
- Airspace planning of tactical training is a centralized planning, which is typical for Air Force tactical training. Because of the complexity of airspace and the diversity of training courses, artificial packing can't guarantee the utilization rate of airspace. Due to the irregularities of airspace, the minimum horizon merit-based insertion algorithm was proposed based on analysis of BL algorithm considering the reasonable utilization of surrounding airspace; On account of airspace limitation, selection operator, crossover operator and fitness function were established based on basic genetic algorithm, and for the purpose of packing optimization, genetic algorithm and improved packing algorithm were combined. The results show that the algorithm can ensure the utilization of airspace. The above method may provide a scientific basis for airspace planning of tactical training in real life.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiacheng Ma AU - Dengkai Yao AU - Guhao Zhao PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Research of Training Airspace Planning based on Genetic Algorithm BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.132 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.132 ID - Ma2017/06 ER -