Study on the Formula of Moringa Noodles
- Suhui Zhang, Wei Zhou, Liangkun Liao, Jihua Li, Lijing Lin, Changqing Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Suhui Zhang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.143How to use a DOI?
- Moringa; noodles; orthogonal experiment; sensory evaluation
- In order to improve the nutritional value of the noodles products, we added some ingredients in noodles and Moringa noodles were made. In this paper, the wheat flour was used as the raw material, adding appropriate amount of Moringa powder, and study on the formula of Moringa noodles. The experiment took the optimization of the orthogonal experimental design and analysis. The optimum conditions for wheat flour: distilled water: Moringa powder were mixed with the ratio of 200:90:10. According to the optimal scheme for the sensory evaluation of Moringa noodles was Grain powder 2.5%, CNC 0.3%, edible alkali 0.2%, salt 2.0%, and the noodles display good quality and the sensory score was 81.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Suhui Zhang AU - Wei Zhou AU - Liangkun Liao AU - Jihua Li AU - Lijing Lin AU - Changqing Guo PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Study on the Formula of Moringa Noodles BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.143 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.143 ID - Zhang2017/06 ER -