Optimization Calculation and Ergonomics Evaluation of Civil Aircraft Passenger Cabin Layout
- Yuhui Sheng, Xiaoru Wanyan, Damin Zhuang, Yue Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Yuhui Sheng
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.142How to use a DOI?
- Cabin layout, optimization calculation, ergonomics evaluation, genetic algorithm, simulation analysis.
- Passenger cabin is considered as one of the most important areas in the civil aircraft, and the cabin layout patterns significantly influence the passengers' comfort, airways' profits and the brand images of companies. This research is geared to the needs of dual-channel large aircraft cabin layout and their ergonomics design. In our study, the overall cabin optimization calculation based on genetic algorithm and the individual passenger's comfort evaluation based on the JACK software's simulation analysis are comprehensively adopted, so as to conduct the optimization design for cabin layout and the assessment for the man-machine characteristics of the optimized cabin layout. It can provide the theoretical basis and technical methods for evaluating the comprehensive performance of cabin design of large aircrafts with dual channels.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuhui Sheng AU - Xiaoru Wanyan AU - Damin Zhuang AU - Yue Zhou PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Optimization Calculation and Ergonomics Evaluation of Civil Aircraft Passenger Cabin Layout BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.142 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.142 ID - Sheng2017/06 ER -