The Application of the New Reinforcement Bridge Technology with Prestressed CFRP Plate
- Baojing Zhang, Shouping Shang
- Corresponding Author
- Baojing Zhang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.151How to use a DOI?
- Bridge strengthening; Prestress; CFRP plate; Tension technology; Loss of prestress.
- It briefly introduces the characteristics of prestressed CFRP plate and the new reinforcement bridge technology of prestressed CFRP plate and conducts a theoretical analysis on the principle of reinforcement design in this paper. ZhuJinDu Bridge is provided with reinforcement design by the prestressed CFRP plate reinforced new technology according to the test report issued by inspection unit as well as the respective analysis on the reinforcement design scheme and the tensioning process, finally it sketches the test results of research group on the strengthened bridge. The results show that the new reinforcement bridge technology of prestressed CFRP plate has the advantages of simple operation, short duration, obvious economic benefit and favorable reinforcement effect, and its successful application for the ZhuJinDu Bridge indicates that this reinforcement method is worth promoting and applying for the domestic engineering projects of the same type.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Baojing Zhang AU - Shouping Shang PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - The Application of the New Reinforcement Bridge Technology with Prestressed CFRP Plate BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.151 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.151 ID - Zhang2017/06 ER -