The temporal-spatial variations of climatic factors in the northwest
- Lingling Li, Qiang Chen, Xiping Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Lingling Li
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.152How to use a DOI?
- Northwest Yunnan, Temperature, Weight; Correlation coefficient
- Climate is an important factor that affects the production and life. The ecological environment in the northwest Yunnan is fragile, which is greatly affected by climate change. This study is based on the analysis of climatic indexes from 1950 to 2013 in northwest Yunnan, Using SPSS means to deal with the data. The results show that: There was no significant change in temperature in northwest Yunnan during 64 years, and the change of temperature was positively correlated with ground temperature, rainfall, evaporation and relative humidity. This study provide theoretical reference for the study of climate change characteristics and regularity in this region Climate change has become a global issue of common concern in the international community, and climate change affects all aspects of production and life. Studying climate change process is the premise and foundation to solve the problem of climate. Climate is a broad concept that consists of many climatic factors. Including temperature, rainfall, evaporation, sunshine hours, and relative humidity and so on. Among these factors, the research on the temperature and rainfall is representative. By studying the influence of temperature and rainfall in the south of Xinjiang can provide suggestions for the ecological restoration of this climate sensitive area. At present, the study of climate change involves not only various climatic factors, but also different time scales and different spatial scales. The combination is more detailed and more extensive coverage, and the study of climate change more clearly and completely. In recent 50 years, the temperature and rainfall in the oasis and desert area of northwestern China have been increasing, which is typical for the continental arid climate in the warm temperate zone. Although with the progress of science and technology, the research method is more scientific and the research content is extensive, the majority of the research is still limited to the research of rainfall, temperature and evaporation. But there is little analysis about other factors. Therefore, based on the data of 7 major climatic indicators in northwest Yunnan by standard processing, using regression analysis and the model establish to analyze temporal changes of climate in the northwest Yunnan during the past 64 years. And through the above methods to establish the temperature and other climate indicators of the linear correlation. On the one hand, reveal the temporal-spatial patterns of climate change, identify the history of climate change and assess regional climate change trends. On the other hand, it also provides the forecast and scientific basis for the development of agricultural economy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lingling Li AU - Qiang Chen AU - Xiping Cheng PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - The temporal-spatial variations of climatic factors in the northwest BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.152 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.152 ID - Li2017/06 ER -