A Redundant Parallel Manipulator with Constrained Chains
- Dongdong Wang, Xiankui Zhang, Biao Hou
- Corresponding Author
- Dongdong Wang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.156How to use a DOI?
- parallel manipulator, pseudo-inverse, optimization, inverse dynamics.
- This paper has designed and analyzed a kind of parallel manipulator with redundant actuators. The manipulator has different DOFs and motions comparing to conventional parallel manipulators, which is mainly used to simulate various position of heavy, large equipments (such as buses, trucks), due to the position of three constrained chains. In this paper, the conceive outline and a clear structure of this mechanism has been presented at first. By building up an effective kinematic model, the movements of the output platform are analyzed. In addition, the constraint equations are obtained in order to estimate the relationship between self-movement and driven motion. Furthermore, the kinematic and dynamic characteristics have been investigated with common method. Finally, for the redundant force, an optimal approach correlated with output direction is proposed to acquire better-proportioned results than other approaches.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dongdong Wang AU - Xiankui Zhang AU - Biao Hou PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - A Redundant Parallel Manipulator with Constrained Chains BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.156 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.156 ID - Wang2017/06 ER -