Study on Contact Fatigue Crack Propagation Behavior of Cr7C3 Coatings
- Wentong Cui, Juan Feng, Ling Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Wentong Cui
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.155How to use a DOI?
- Contact Fatigue, Crack Propagation, Overrunning Clutch, Cr7C3 Coatings, XFEM.
- In this paper, the contact fatigue crack propagation behavior of Cr7C3 coatings was studied by means of extended finite element method and linear elastic fracture mechanics. The contact fatigue model of simplified geometric model was established by commercial software ABAQUS. The influence of the thickness of coatings, the elastic modulus of the coatings, the elastic modulus ratio of the coatings and the substrate on the contact fatigue life of the coatings was studied. The optimal coatings design parameters were obtained.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wentong Cui AU - Juan Feng AU - Ling Tian PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Study on Contact Fatigue Crack Propagation Behavior of Cr7C3 Coatings BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.155 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.155 ID - Cui2017/06 ER -