Characteristic Analysis of Wireless Power Transmission System Based on Mutual Inductance Parameters
- Dandan Liu, Xiaodong Zhang, Fei Jia
- Corresponding Author
- Dandan Liu
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.160How to use a DOI?
- wireless energy transmission, magnetically coupled, mutual inductance, magnetic field analysis.
- In the paper, we analyze the factors of mutual inductance between two coils in magnetically coupled wireless energy transmission system based on the resonance frequency of 85 kHz. When the radius of transmitter coil remains the same, the simulation analysis of the main geometric parameters such as the radius of receive coil, the axial and radial displacement distance affect the mutual inductance by numerical calculation and finite element simulation.The results show that when the receiving coil radius changing, mutual inductance has a great value, but with the increase of the offset diatance, the mutual inductance decrease rapidly; Through the influence of axial offset and radial offset on mutual inductance and efficiency, the range of dynamic deviation of coil is effectively defined.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dandan Liu AU - Xiaodong Zhang AU - Fei Jia PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Characteristic Analysis of Wireless Power Transmission System Based on Mutual Inductance Parameters BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.160 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.160 ID - Liu2017/06 ER -