Modeling of Serial Port Communication in the Three-axis Turntable Simulation System
- Hongmei Zhang, Changzhen Liu, Gungyan Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Hongmei Zhang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.161How to use a DOI?
- RS-422, Serial port communication, S - Function, Turntable simulation system.
- For the research of a certain unmanned aerial vehicle's inertial navigation system and flight control system, a simulation system of the three-axis turntable is designed. This system adopts host computer and turntable control computer. S-Function with C++ language is used in the host computer to establish the serial communication interface model. Fast data communication between the two computers is achieved by the RS-422 serial port. The test shows that the system has the characteristics of high precision, real-time and reliable operation. This system can be extended to hardware-in-the-loop simulation experiment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongmei Zhang AU - Changzhen Liu AU - Gungyan Xu PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Modeling of Serial Port Communication in the Three-axis Turntable Simulation System BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.161 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.161 ID - Zhang2017/06 ER -