A Targets Prioritizing Method Based on Clustering Coefficient TSM
- Shuna Cai, Xiaomin Ran, Chao Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Shuna Cai
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.165How to use a DOI?
- targets prioritizing, clustering coefficient, tactical significance map, analytic hierarchy process.
- An improved tactical significance map (CTSM) algorithm based clustering coefficient is proposed to deal with the multi-property targets prioritizing problem. The CTSM algorithm combines the target clustering coefficient with the traditional tactical significance map algorithm. The improved algorithm of the target priority is determined by three factors, target's own properties, relative attributes of target-region and target-target. The three factors are weighted by analytic hierarchy process. Simulation results show that the CTSM algorithm considers the problem more comprehensively and more in line with the practical application requirements.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuna Cai AU - Xiaomin Ran AU - Chao Wang PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - A Targets Prioritizing Method Based on Clustering Coefficient TSM BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.165 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.165 ID - Cai2017/06 ER -