High Efficiency White Light-Emitting Device Based on Quantum Dots/Polymer Hybrid Emissive Layer
- Sang-Hyup Kim, Jun-Woo Lee, Jae-Sun Lee, Sang-Won Lee, Sae-Wan Kim, Ju-Seong Kim, Kyung-Jae Choi, Jung-Hee Lee, Dae-Hyuk Kwon, Shin-Won Kang
- Corresponding Author
- Sang-Hyup Kim
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amsee-16.2016.4How to use a DOI?
- component; quantum dots; white light-emitting devices; blue emitting homo-polymers
- We propose all-solution processed white quantum dots light emitting devices (WQLEDs) based on CdSe/ZnS Quantum dots(QDs)/polymer hybrid emissive layer which was red, green and blue (RGB) QDs and blue emitting homo-polymer blending. The proposed WQLED showed higher brightness, external current efficiency and color purity than only RGB blended WQLEDs. The maximum luminance was 11,600 cd/m2 and a maximum current efficiency was 1.29 cd/A at 7 V bias and exhibited the Commission Internationale de I`Enclairage (CIE) coordinates of (0.34, 0.36) near white light region.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sang-Hyup Kim AU - Jun-Woo Lee AU - Jae-Sun Lee AU - Sang-Won Lee AU - Sae-Wan Kim AU - Ju-Seong Kim AU - Kyung-Jae Choi AU - Jung-Hee Lee AU - Dae-Hyuk Kwon AU - Shin-Won Kang PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - High Efficiency White Light-Emitting Device Based on Quantum Dots/Polymer Hybrid Emissive Layer BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Materials Science and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amsee-16.2016.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amsee-16.2016.4 ID - Kim2016/04 ER -