Study on MnS Precipitation Thermodynamics of DL05 Cable Steel
- Qichun Peng, Chunquan Liu, Li Deng, Jingbo Xu, Tianhui Xi, Wei Li
- Corresponding Author
- Qichun Peng
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amsee-16.2016.52How to use a DOI?
- DL05.cable steel; electrical conductivity; manganese-sulphurratio; precipitated thermodynamics
- R&D of the DL05 cable steel are briefly introduced, then, the influence of element Mn and S on the electrical conductivity of DL05 cable steel are presented in details. some Key thermal properties and controlled manganese-sulphurratio in steel of the DL05 cable steel have been researched by using the mathematical including liquid, solidus temperature, the MnS precipitation temperature under different sulfur content, -Fe and -Fe allotrope transformation point temperature etc, which can provide references for the large-scale industrial production of the steel.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qichun Peng AU - Chunquan Liu AU - Li Deng AU - Jingbo Xu AU - Tianhui Xi AU - Wei Li PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Study on MnS Precipitation Thermodynamics of DL05 Cable Steel BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Materials Science and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amsee-16.2016.52 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amsee-16.2016.52 ID - Peng2016/04 ER -