The Practicality of Learning Module Based on Jigsaw-Cooperative Learning Model in Media Education Course
- Zonny Putra, Arwizet Kaharudin, Bulkia Rahim, Rahmat Nabawi
- Corresponding Author
- Zonny Putra
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.11How to use a DOI?
- Jigsaw Type Cooperative, Module, Practicality
- Educational factors that are less appropriate in the delivery of materials and the selection of instructional media causes lesson objectives are perfectly acceptable by students. The educational factors here are defined as the facilities needed in the learning process such as learning media used by lecturers. Based on the problems and goals to be achieved, this type of research is a quasi-experimental research (quasi experiment). Quasi experimental research is a research method used to look for certain influences against others in controlled conditions. In general, the approaches taken in this research were investigative and survey. Results test practicality module Theory of Media Education model of cooperative type of jigsaw according to the lecturer was 97,50%, so it can be concluded the module fell into the category of "Very Practical". Students responded positively to the use of Jigsaw Education Model in the implementation of learning with average response of 83.65% belonged to very practical category. Of the thirteen statement items in the questionnaire, all statements were answered very practically by the students. This further strengthened the average of all the items by 83.65%. There was an increase in learning outcome on pretest to post-test of 31.82%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zonny Putra AU - Arwizet Kaharudin AU - Bulkia Rahim AU - Rahmat Nabawi PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - The Practicality of Learning Module Based on Jigsaw-Cooperative Learning Model in Media Education Course BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.11 ID - Putra2018/07 ER -