Development of Human Mechanic Interface Auotonics S070 Trainer for Electric Motor Installation Learning
- Supari Muslim, Karno Budi, Widi Aribowo, Fandi Achmad
- Corresponding Author
- Supari Muslim
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.15How to use a DOI?
- component; Human Mechanics Interface, Electric Motor Installation
- This study aims to determine the performance and feasibility of Media Learning Trainer Human Mechanic Interface on Electric Motor Installation subjects. This research is done through the following stages: (1) analysis; (2) design; (3) implementation; (4) validation; (5) testing; and (6) experiments in classroom learning. The methods used in data collection include: (1) testing and observing performance of Trainer Human Mechanic Interface; (2) through questionnaire to know the student response; and (3) the feasibility test and construct test for Trainer Human Mechanic Interface is done by two media instructional experts. Research finds: (1) test of media content, by expert of learning media, obtained “very decent category” with percentage equal to 89,58%,: (2) test of media content, by expert of learning media, obtained “very decent category” with percentage equal to 89,58%; and (3) media trials in learning of 30 students in SMK Special Navy 1 Surabaya, obtained “very decent category” with percentage equal to 83.04%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Supari Muslim AU - Karno Budi AU - Widi Aribowo AU - Fandi Achmad PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Development of Human Mechanic Interface Auotonics S070 Trainer for Electric Motor Installation Learning BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.15 ID - Muslim2018/07 ER -