Augmented Reality Technology for Vocational Education the Disruption Era
- Ulfah Arief, Hari Wibawanto, Azzizah Nastiti
- Corresponding Author
- Ulfah Arief
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.16How to use a DOI?
- augmented reality, vocational education
- The purpose of this paper is to explain information and communication technology that can support the field of education in the disruption era, namely Augmented Reality (AR). The contribution of AR in education can provide a learning experience. Vocational education is an education that requires balance between acquiring knowledge and building experiences. In this way, AR can be one of the technologies that support vocational education. We will explain the potential case of AR game development in AR game development that is applied in education, especially in learning chemistry.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ulfah Arief AU - Hari Wibawanto AU - Azzizah Nastiti PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Augmented Reality Technology for Vocational Education the Disruption Era BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.16 ID - Arief2018/07 ER -