Development of Course Module Machine Element Design Based On Project – Learning
- Djoko Suwito, Agung Budijono
- Corresponding Author
- Djoko Suwito
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.22How to use a DOI?
- Course module machine element design, project – learning, development 4D
- In designing a machine based on effectiveness of technology, students have difficulty in integrating the theories that have been learnt and the type of engine that will be made (project). Hence, it takes course module machine element design to help them design the machine. It is expected that by using this course module they are motivated and easily accomplish their project. The properness was determined through validation of 3 expert lecturers (education, language and machinery construction) and the responses of 10 students that have been taken machine element course. Developing course module machine element design is according to 4D models. The fourth stage are definition, designing, development and deployment (disseminate). The deployment was not accomplished due to limited research time. The result showed (1) the percentage of the average module validation is 87.61% (very good) ; (2) students showed a positive response to learning process, i.e. 87% ; (3) students feel satisfied and motivated by using this course module that include the trainer. Based on validation of 3 expert lecturer and 10 responses of students the module can be used
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Djoko Suwito AU - Agung Budijono PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Development of Course Module Machine Element Design Based On Project – Learning BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.22 ID - Suwito2018/07 ER -