Implementation of Pneumatic Module Based on Interactive Computer Learning
- Agung Budijono, Wahyu Kurniawan
- Corresponding Author
- Agung Budijono
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.21How to use a DOI?
- module, interactive, computer, pneumatic, hydraulic
- Using Module Based on Interactive Computer with FluidSIM-P3 Pneumatic System Simulation Software becomes the media for students to explore more experiences related to Hydraulic System. The objective of this study is to improve quality of learning based on activities, motivation, responses and learning result of students. Data retrieval used were questionnaire responses, observation sheets and final test. The observation result showed that the activities of lecturer and students enhanced during learning process of Pneumatic and Hydraulic by using Module Based on Interactive Computer. The improvement was from the first cycle to the second one with the average value 66.63% for the first one and 86.88% belong to the second one. The enhancement learning of students showed 73% of the first one and 100% of the second one, meanwhile the response results of this module showed 91.8%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Agung Budijono AU - Wahyu Kurniawan PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Implementation of Pneumatic Module Based on Interactive Computer Learning BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.21 ID - Budijono2018/07 ER -