Development of Learning Tool Control with Inquiry Based Learning To Improve Student Motivation Learning Oriented Industrial Needs
- Subuh Haryudo, Imam Agung, Rifqi Firmansyah, Mahendra Widyartono, Widi Aribowo
- Corresponding Author
- Subuh Haryudo
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.24How to use a DOI?
- learning devices, Control techniques, Inquiry Based Learning, oriented to industry
- The objective this study is to arrange and develop control technique device learning to motivate students industry-oriented with Inquiry Based Learning. The development of this learning tool resulted in a learning module trainer equipped with trainers in accordance with the demands of the curriculum by considering the needs of learners. So that the teaching materials have a fit between the needs of the industry and the approach to the students. With the increasing knowledge and industrial technology in the field of current control. The increasingly intense competition between industries (du / di) will certainly lead to the need for professional and competent workforce increased to support in carrying out the industrial process well. So that educational institutions or training continue to try to improve the ability through candidates according to the demands of the world of work. The design of this research using research methods and development based on multi disciplines with quantitative approach. The learning of control techniques with inquiry based learning using experiment tool can significantly increase students' interest and attention in motivating learning independently. Learning module development outcomes based on a limited trial 90% of respondents stated that this learning module is interesting and the material can be understood. While the results of the learning development response with the use of computers and aids in the form of trainers, all respondents (100%) argue that they feel happy and motivated by the learning of Engineering Settings
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Subuh Haryudo AU - Imam Agung AU - Rifqi Firmansyah AU - Mahendra Widyartono AU - Widi Aribowo PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Development of Learning Tool Control with Inquiry Based Learning To Improve Student Motivation Learning Oriented Industrial Needs BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.24 ID - Haryudo2018/07 ER -