Acne Facial Skin Care with the Beauty Electrical Tool Through Problem Based Learning
- Nia Kusstianti, Luthfiyah Nurlaela, Ekohariadi Ekohariadi
- Corresponding Author
- Nia Kusstianti
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.25How to use a DOI?
- problem-based learning, acne facial skin care, beauty electrical tool
- This research aims to know whether there is a difference between using problem based learning and direct learning instruction towards students’ learning result of acne facial skin care with a beauty electrical tool. This research is an experimental one using quantitative approach with post test only control design. The research result revealed that the students’ learning result with problem based learning is better than that with direct learning instruction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nia Kusstianti AU - Luthfiyah Nurlaela AU - Ekohariadi Ekohariadi PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Acne Facial Skin Care with the Beauty Electrical Tool Through Problem Based Learning BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.25 ID - Kusstianti2018/07 ER -