Assessing Student Acceptance of Digital Repository as Knowledge Management System to Support Research Activities
- Yeni Anistyasari, Ari Kurniawan, Imami Rahayu, Amalia Ruhana
- Corresponding Author
- Yeni Anistyasari
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.26How to use a DOI?
- digital repositories; knowledge management system; user acceptance.
- Digital repositories play an important role for knowledge management. They propose a useful infrastructure through which to store, manage, and reuse digital materials. Studies in exploring digital repositories have been applied in several higher educations. However, the acceptance of digital repositories in higher education is lack of being explored. This study therefore proposes an appropriate conceptual model for the intention to use digital repositories by adopting technology acceptance model that consists of three dimensions namely perceived usefulness, ease of use, and intention to use. The first stage of this study was analyzing related research to devise a questionnaire and conduct a survey for lecturers and students. Questionnaires are then completed to evaluate users’ acceptance of digital repository. The analysis reveals that the proposed factors positively influence users' intention to digital repositories. The managerial implications and suggestion to introduce such system are provided accordingly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yeni Anistyasari AU - Ari Kurniawan AU - Imami Rahayu AU - Amalia Ruhana PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Assessing Student Acceptance of Digital Repository as Knowledge Management System to Support Research Activities BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.26 ID - Anistyasari2018/07 ER -