Teaching Factory-Based for Entrepreneurship Learning Model in Vocational High Schools
- Hasanah Hasanah, Muh. Malik
- Corresponding Author
- Hasanah Hasanah
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.46How to use a DOI?
- Learning, Entrepreneurship, Teaching Factory, TEFA-Entrepreneurship Model
- The purpose of this research is to develop teaching factory-based for Entrepreneurship Learning Model in Vocational High Schools. Furthermore, the model is named “TEFA-Entrepreneurship Model”. The type of research is research and development (R & D). The development process followed Plomp model development stage (1997: 5) which consists of five phases of development, namely: (1) preliminary investigation phase; (2) design phase; (3) realization/construction phase; (4) test, evaluation, revision phase; and (5) implementation phase. This research setting was in the Vocational High School in Makassar especially for Multimedia Program. The Subjects of the research were (1) principal, (b) Entrepreneurship Teachers, and (c) The 11th Grade Students of Multimedia Program. The early development of TEFA-Entrepreneurship Model has been validated by entrepreneurship experts and field practitioners, so this model is valid. The validity of the existing assessment has 5 indicators: (1) The principle of learning, (2) The Supporting Theory, (3) The Guidelines for the use of models, (4) Syntax Learning, and (5) Learning Outcomes Assessment Guidelines. The results of expert assessment and field practitioners (Vocational High School Teachers) against Entrepreneurship Model developed was valid and effective to be used in the Vocational High School.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hasanah Hasanah AU - Muh. Malik PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Teaching Factory-Based for Entrepreneurship Learning Model in Vocational High Schools BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.46 ID - Hasanah2018/07 ER -