A Design of Partnership Model of Vocational High School with Business and Industrial World
- Purnamawati Purnamawati, Syahrul Syahrul
- Corresponding Author
- Purnamawati Purnamawati
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.47How to use a DOI?
- vocational high school, business, industrial world, partnership
- This study aims to design a partnership model of Vocational High School with Business and Industrial World. The stages of model development used Plomp model design. The object of the research was in Vocational High School in Makassar City. The result of partnership model design based on need analysis and partnership problem consists of 7 (seven) components, i.e. (1) government ministry policy, (2) core strategies concept, (3) vocational high school policy, (4) industrial management, (5) the principle of ministry, (6) competence of graduates, (7) absorption of Vocational High School graduates. This model component was established in a systematic and structured way with the purpose of facilitating the activities of the partnership.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Purnamawati Purnamawati AU - Syahrul Syahrul PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - A Design of Partnership Model of Vocational High School with Business and Industrial World BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.47 ID - Purnamawati2018/07 ER -