Effect of Experiential Colaborative and Self-Efficacy on Technical Skills for Vocational School Student
- Yetursance Manafe, Marzoan Marzoan, Lukas Boleng
- Corresponding Author
- Yetursance Manafe
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.50How to use a DOI?
- Experiential Colaborative; Self-Efficacy; Technical Skills
- Experiential Collaborative provides opportunities for students to learn more actively to work together in groups in order to achieve a goal. Self-efficacy reflects the level of confidence in executing certain tasks. The purpose of this research is to see the impact of group cooperative and self-efficacy on the Technical skill, efficacy in this study include self-efficacy academic, social and emotional in which adaptation of instruments were developed  consisting 24 items with the lowest score of 24 and the highest score of 120 for categories of high self-efficacy and low self-efficacy. The subjects of this study were students of SMK Negeri 2 Kupang, class X with 40 students. Method in this research is quasi experimental with non-equivalent control group design. Technique for data analyze is Analysis of Variance. From Levene's Test of Equality of Error Variances shows that significant value is 0,892 and Tests of Between-Subjects Effects the value of significant is 0,994. From this result it shows the effect between experiential collaborative and self-efficacy on Technical skills is significant.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yetursance Manafe AU - Marzoan Marzoan AU - Lukas Boleng PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Effect of Experiential Colaborative and Self-Efficacy on Technical Skills for Vocational School Student BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.50 ID - Manafe2018/07 ER -