Integrated Learning to Improve Creative Thinking Skills in Learning Media Course
- Pudji Astuti, Sita Nurmasitah
- Corresponding Author
- Pudji Astuti
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.54How to use a DOI?
- learning activities; learning media course; creative thinking skills
- Education is a gateway to the achievement of the nation's ideals. Qualified education enables to produce reliable nation successors. There are many aspects related to qualified education, including learning activities. The challenges faced by education world are increasingly complex. In the industrial era 4.0, teachers should be able to motivate and improve students' creative thinking skills. Culinary Education Study Program in Department of Family Welfare Vocational Education as one of the LPTK must be able to provide prospective teachers in accordance with the development of industrial revolution 4.0. Creative thinking skills can be enhanced by a model of integrated learning activities among courses. The Learning Media Course is one of the courses in the curriculum of Culinary Education Study Program. The students are given the task of designing the learning media and applying it to other subjects they take as a presentation media. The observation was conducted according to the criteria of creative thinking skills.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pudji Astuti AU - Sita Nurmasitah PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Integrated Learning to Improve Creative Thinking Skills in Learning Media Course BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.54 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.54 ID - Astuti2018/07 ER -