Analysis of Vocational School Supervision Planning
- Eka Daryanto, Darwin Darwin
- Corresponding Author
- Eka Daryanto
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.58How to use a DOI?
- planning, School Supervisors, vocational school
- The objective of the research is to know the policies used in determining the need of supervisors in North Sumatera Province. The research also aims to know the process of determining the need of the supervisors. This research uses qualitative approach with descriptive method. The subjects of the research were secretary of educational office, head of human resources planning, school supervisors, principals and teachers. Data collection techniques were observation, interview and documentation. Triangulation data collection techniques were interviews, and documentation studies. The results showed that the implementation of the central and regional policies as the legal basis of the functional position of the supervisor socializes receipt of supervisors through the principal.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Eka Daryanto AU - Darwin Darwin PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Analysis of Vocational School Supervision Planning BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.58 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.58 ID - Daryanto2018/07 ER -