Students’ Characteristic Analysis in the effort of Applying Total Quality Management (TQM) in Learning Process
- Wawan Purwanto, Bahrul Amin, Nuzul Hidayat, Erzeddin Alwi
- Corresponding Author
- Wawan Purwanto
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.57How to use a DOI?
- characteristic; total quality management; student; education system; learning process.
- Learning management plays an essential role in creating an atmosphere of learning in improving the graduates' competency. Total quality management (TQM) is a management system that can be applied in a learning process. The purpose of the paper is to describe the initial situation of the student, than to design a TQM appropriately applied to the course of Ototronic technology in the Department of Automotive, Engineering Faculty at the Universitas Negeri Padang. The research method used was snowball research with observation technique. The data processing analysis were described using presentation technique. Moreover, triangulation system was the technique of guaranteeing its validity method. The result showed that the readiness of students in TQM implementation was better, while the process for TQM implementation still required a lot of preparation, especially in the document of learning plan.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wawan Purwanto AU - Bahrul Amin AU - Nuzul Hidayat AU - Erzeddin Alwi PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Students’ Characteristic Analysis in the effort of Applying Total Quality Management (TQM) in Learning Process BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.57 ID - Purwanto2018/07 ER -